I’ve launched a new online course with my colleague Linda Mackay called The Sustainable Life: Strategies to Manage the Overwhelm of a Busy life.
Through this 4-week online course we’re offering resources and practical steps to get off the treadmill of over-busyness and find new ways to create a more manageable pace of life.
This e-course is based on a workshop that Linda and I offered in-person locally and we believe the opportunity for reflection, experimental action, and discussion will also be supportive in an online format for a wider audience, wherever you are.
Please take a look at the information and registration page, including our short video there. Might this course be what you need to stop running and to find more calm and joy in your day to day life?
The e-course starts on March 30th 2018 and includes new modules every Friday for 4 weeks with:
– video presentations for each topic
– short reading materials
– reflection worksheets
– resource links and lists
– a live Q&A webinar in week #3, and access to the webinar recording
– an online discussion forum just for course participants
– access to all the materials on the course platform for 8 weeks
If you register by March 21st you will also receive BONUSES:
– a pre-course live webinar on March 28th exploring willpower and motivation
– access to a recording of the pre-course webinar
– a willpower and motivation worksheet with prompting questions for reflection
– an annotated version of the resource list for the course with 20 book and web resources
See all the details on the information and registration page.